We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru safari from Malindi

Which Malindi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Topic
Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru safari from Malindi

Hi

can you recommend me local tour operator who can help me to make 3 days 2 nights safari Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru or 4 days 3 nights Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru + Amboseli from and back to Malindi.

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru safari from Malindi

Hi

I would recommend Glorious Safaris - email them at shadrack@glorioussafaris.com

We used them in Feb and will use them again next year. Plenty of great reviews on here too if you want to look them up!

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,954 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru safari from Malindi

Hope you're planning on flying there, Mara is on other side of Kenya.

Boston...
Level Contributor
817 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru safari from Malindi

I would try contacting George at Steenbok .. he did a custom tour for us and was reasonably priced and made everything on my list happen!

steenboksafaris.com

4. Re: Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru safari from Malindi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 December 2011, 09:35
5. Re: Masai Mara + Lake Nakuru safari from Malindi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2012, 10:17