We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gondola Marine Resort halat

Sweden
6 posts
Save Topic
Gondola Marine Resort halat

Any one with experience from this hotel?

Is it close to restaurants, nice beach etc etc?

Please give me all info available.

Thanx!

Åsa

lebanon
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Gondola Marine Resort halat

Gondola Marine Resot halat is a furnished apartemnt resort not a hotel. it is well maintained and well furnished. this resort is privet resort, quiet and interesting. it is on the beach and it has 2 pools if ur going in summer its fun to stay there especialy it does not get crouded and it is family oriented and young anf fun in the same time i stayed there last summer and i liked it they rent for full season for summer but also they have some units they rent for short term. resturants are 5 mins drive to byblos or by cab and 10 mins to jounieh not bad location for the good price.

2. Re: Gondola Marine Resort halat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Byblos