We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JB Airport to Closest Train Station (late night)?

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
JB Airport to Closest Train Station (late night)?

Howdy folks,

What is the closest train station to the JB Airport? Is it Kempas Baru or Kulai? How much would a taxi cost to the station?

I want to fly into JB from Jakarta on the late-night Air Asia flight, *hopefully* arriving around 22:15, and proceed to catch the sleeper train to KL-Sentral. Somehow I doubt I can make it to the JB train station by 23:00, so I am hoping to catch the train at a station closer to the airport.

Many thanks for your advice!

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JB Airport to Closest Train Station (late night)?

the nearest Train Station is Kulai, you can refer to this link for Train Schedule, there will have one train stop at Kulai around 0005 to KL.

From Senai Airport to Kulai Station by taxi will be less than 15mins. but I am not very sure how much is the taxi fees, you can purchase the airport taxi coupon at the exit of arrival.

I am not very sure the flight ON TIME or not as I tried twice using this flight all were delayed. Just for your information.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JB Airport to Closest Train Station (late night)?

Sorry forgot the link:

travelmalaysiaguide.com/ktm-train-timetable-…

3. Re: JB Airport to Closest Train Station (late night)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2009, 05:23