We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wet markets and dry goods

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
149 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Wet markets and dry goods

Hi, I would like to check where to shop for Chinese dried goods and wet markets and night markets in JB. Wholesale will be good too. Thank you.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
974 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wet markets and dry goods

Night market discussion: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g2301796-i24633-k5…

I cannot recall any wholesales for Chinese dried goods, we always went to Chinese Medicine shop for the normal herbs as for dried seafood you may need to check at the market near Taman Tebrau (infront Crystal Crown Hotel)

I know that most people purchase the dried seafood (such as sea cucumber etc) at Sabah. In case you have the chance to Sabah, you might consider to buy there.

Singapore
Level Contributor
149 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wet markets and dry goods

Thanks so much for your reply. I will go there and check it out soon.

3. Re: Wet markets and dry goods

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 15:43