We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

Greetings from Batam!

I will be heading to JB this Sunday morning by ferry and would like to check out the premium outlet many people are raving about. May i know how far is the outlet from the ferry terminal? Also, how much would it cost by taxi?

Anything GOOD to eat nearby the outlet or ferry terminal maybe?

I plan to take bus to Melaka around 3-4 pm. So anything you can suggest to do would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot fellow travelers!

Mentioned in this post
Batam
Batam
Riau Archipelago, Indonesia
Melaka
Melaka
Central Melaka District, Malaysia
Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

From Zon Ferry Terminal to JPO distance is around 35Km, so by taxi might cost you around RM60 or more? Another suggestion is from Zon Ferry Terminal to JB Sentral after change the JPO1 or 2 bus to JPO.

premiumoutlets.com.my/images/stories/01-cent…

The Zon Ferry Terminal is very near to JB Sentral should be 5~10minutes by taxi.

I cannot recall any good restaurant at Zon Ferry Terminal, at JPO having one steak house "George and Dragon" can try.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Sentral Johor Bahru
Hotel Sentral Johor Bahru
165 Reviews
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
George Town
George Town
Penang Island, Malaysia
Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

There is also a modern food court inside JPO serving the usual variety of dish similar like the food courts you find in shopping malls including a kopitiam. The curry noodle is good.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

Hey ping and ahi,

Thanks for your quick and helpful reply.

I saw your link. So it takes about an hour from JB sentral to JPO. And if I wanna go to larkin, that's another hour back from JPO to larkin?

Is there any bus from JPO to Larkin?

Thanks a lot for the food recommendation. Will definitely eat in JPO then.

Cheeerss

4. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2012, 12:16
Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

What is this coach service you talk about? You rent a car from them?

thakns

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,175 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

Jenc, promotion on this forum is not allowed. Almost every post you are posting is promoting ctplus

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

I did see the JPO enter the Larkin Terminal but now looks like only first and last bus will go to Larkin. One suggestion is take the JPO2 from JPO to Senai Airport after that taking the bus No.333 from Airport to Larkin Terminal.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

Noted. Thanks a lot ping! Let me know if you come by Batam... it's just a ferry ride away =)

cheeersss

Mentioned in this post
Batam
Batam
Riau Archipelago, Indonesia
9. Re: How far is the the premium outlet from the ferry terminal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 21:45