We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Surabaya, Jawa...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

I'm planning to visit Johor Baru in January 2013. And still confuse about the exact location of the park. My plan to visit Johor just to take my 4 year old boy to LEGOLAND. So i'm planning to stay in hotel close to the park. Is there any suggestion of nice and comfy 3-4 star hotels nearby? Thanks for the help.

SG
Level Contributor
26 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

I plan to visit Legoland via SG in mid July with my kids of 10 and 12. Is it possible to visit both parks (themepark and the waterpark) within one day? Any hotel in Malaysia offers 2D1N package including visit to the parks and transportation back and forth SG? tks

32. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:17