We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket to Melaka: need to buy in advance?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket to Melaka: need to buy in advance?

Hello,

I need to take the bus from Johor to Melaka next Sunday. Is it easy to buy a ticket on the day itself or should I buy it online in advance? I will only be in Johor on the day I need to take the bus so I cannot go to the station myself in advance to buy tickets.

Thanks!

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket to Melaka: need to buy in advance?

You no need buy online, many bus from JB to Melaka. I advise buy at bus terminal counter, ticket RM19, no want buy with people standing there call you buy. Bus company are Sri Maju, 707 travel, Delima and S&S International. These few company bus condition quiet OK.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
981 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket to Melaka: need to buy in advance?

Yes, better to buy at the counter, the runner will tell you they have the ticket but buying from the counter is most safe way.

3. Re: Ticket to Melaka: need to buy in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 05:16