We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Singapore to Senai Airport

london
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Singapore to Senai Airport

Hello,

I am looking for a taxi to pick me up from Yio Chu Kang in Singapore to Senai Airport. I know there are licensed taxis that can enter Malaysia.

-I would like to know how long it takes from Singapore to Senai Airport.

-estimated taxi fare (so I don't get ripped off). I believe it should not be more than $70 door to door?

Any contacts or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,310 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Singapore to Senai Airport

Suggest that to take a budget flight from Singapore to KL Malaysia.

Much cheaper and faster.Saving travel time from Singapore to Senai airport.

Airport to airport would be more convenience and faster

http://booking.airasia.com/

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,786 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Singapore to Senai Airport

I second the suggestion of leopang. If you still want to travel to Senai Airport then you can contact Singapore-Johore Taxi Operators’ Association Tel: (+65) 6296 7054 for bookings. Singapore taxis at Queen St. that goes to JB will terminate at Kotaraya and you need to take another taxi to Senai so in your case it would be better if you take a Malaysian taxi from Singapore.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
988 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Singapore to Senai Airport

If not mistaken the regulation has changed that both taxis can sending the customers direct to Sin and JB destination. As for the price SG$70 ~ SG$80 but there might have surcharge incase early morning.

4. Re: Taxi from Singapore to Senai Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 06:17