We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

May I know the reliable taxi contact that can take me from Singapore NTU to Johor Bahru Pulai Springs Resort for a conference?

50 replies to this topic
Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

Hi,

went from JB-Sg Airport a week back, hired a private transfer for RM180, good service, on time, friendly driver. Understand that they provide vice versa transportation service as well.

They provided a Toyota Innova as i requested for an MPV. Was quoted RM246 by Senai Airport.

You can try contact them if you'd like: jbsgcab@gmail.com

Hope it helps!

johor bahru
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

You also can contact hokelanatransport@yahoo.com for services. Tq

johor bahru
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

You can contact hokelanatransport@yahoo.com . They services very nice friendly and good person driver. Tq

Singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

From NTU take a bus to Boon Lay MRT station. Then take the train to Jurong East and switch to another train that brings you to Kranji. From here you can take the yellow Causeway Link bus to Johor Bahru. At the CIQ in Johor Bahru, go to the ground level taxi stand. You can buy a ticket at the counter that brings you to Pulai Springs.

Bangkok, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

I will be in Singapore on Aug 28, 2013 and I will visit the customer in Johor Bahru on Aug 29, 2013.

I would like to rent a taxi from Gallery Hotel in Singapore to YCL Precision (No. 16, Jalan 20, Taman Sri Kluang 86000 Kluang Johor. West Malaysia (Tel : +607-7714 080)) and then go to Micron Metal Engineering

No. 18, Jalan Gemilang 3, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor.

After that get back to Singapore Airport.

Please advise the rental fee for round trip.

Thank you & best regards,

Preeyapan (Tel: 66 81 924 6406)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

To hire a taxi to travel to Johor Bahru from Singapore you will need to go to the taxi terminal at the end of Queens st ( near Bugis). We found that it was best if we booked a Taxi in advance. We had to travel to Queens st to do this. We were delighted the next day when we arrived by Singapore local taxi to find our transfer cab waiting for us. What an easy pleasant trip to Puteri harbour. Four of us travelled to Johor Bahru in comfort with an easy passage through immigration. Did not have to get out of the taxi. Fare was $10 each or $40 if you are a single traveller. We travelled to theTraders Hotel at Puteri Harbour for a total cost of SGD70.

We arranged for the driver to pick us up at a set time a few days later. We found him waiting for us as we exited the hotel. We were so impressed with the service given, pristine clean executive taxi and a friendly well spoken driver. I just had to pass on Faizal's Details. If you require a taxi from Singapore to any where in Malaysia I can fully recommend. Phone or email Faizal before you travel & make a booking.

faizal jumaat [mailto:mohdfaizaljumaat83@gmail.com

or +60172100608 (MALAYSIAN NUMBER)

cheers

Baz

+6583959498 (SINGAPORE NUMBER)

Edited: 26 September 2013, 09:34
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,069 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

I hope future readers take the above post with a grain of salt (if the post is not removed)- how unusual for a first time post to be a glowing recommendation for a driver...???

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

We have visited Malaysia numerous times. We have travelled by taxi from Melaka to KL, KL to Ipoh. Ipoh to Penang. I have found it very enjoyable. Having experienced the difference between Air travel, transfers from hotels to airports etc,and the ease of long distance taxi travel in Malaysia, i fully recommend The taxi. Apart from the convenience of pick up & drop off at your destination and the sightseeing the cost involved is far cheaper than transfers and flight costs. Our recent trip to Puteri Harbour was the first time we took a taxi from Singapore to Malaysia. We operate our own business & appreciate good service. Whilst I have used trip advisor for a number of years, when I experienced Faizal's excellent service I felt compelled to join and pass on to other travellers our experience.

Regards Baz

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
980 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

There are so many private transports operate this line : Singapore to Johor Bahru or vice versa, all the TA members are encourage to check and ask carefully, the charges range will be RM120 ~ RM180 depends the location of destination and timing.

Hope this will help.

10. Re: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 October 2013, 18:05

Reply to: taxi arrangement from Singapore to Johor Bahru
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted