We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

go to sentosa and back to johor in 1 day trip

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jakarta
3 posts
Save Topic
go to sentosa and back to johor in 1 day trip

Hi all,

I've planning a visit with my family to Johor Bahru in October of this year, we already booked accomodation at Johor.

We plan to trip to sentosa island, singapore, in one day trip.

Can you help me.... what bus I must take to go to sentosa and back to Johor???

and what time the best we make it???

Thanx...

BRUNEI
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: go to sentosa and back to johor in 1 day trip

You can start u journey after u breakfast at Hotel around 8:00am you CITRUS Hotel is very near to Johor Sentral Imigration, it's takes around 5 to 10 minutes walk. from there you follow many people walking to Imigration check point (CIQ) (after finished chop u pasport then take a bus downstairs at CIQ JB, to the CIQ to Spore check point after finished spore imigration take bus that always waiting for passenggers downstairs Singapore check point to Singapore Bus Station, it's costing around S$1.20 to Bus Station then you can take MRT or Taxi to Sentosa or USS. from USS,,, then return from USS u can follow many buses to JB Sentral after check point Spore and malaysia Imigration at CIQ JB Sentral u just walk through City Sqaure Complek and exit from the mall and that already near infront to Citrus Hotel.

12. Re: go to sentosa and back to johor in 1 day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 06:21