We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from chiangi airport to Le grandeur resort

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Davao City...
5 posts
Save Topic
transportation from chiangi airport to Le grandeur resort

What is the cheapest and safest and easiest transporation coming from chiangi international airport in going to Le Grandeur resort Hotel? I have 6 kids with me and my brother. We will be arriving at chiangi airport at 8:45 pm and I'm not familiar with the place

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
974 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from chiangi airport to Le grandeur resort

It is very difficult to answer your request. If you want easiest then cannot be cheapest, you have to make up your mind which one you prefer.

Since your arrival is 08:45pm, I would like to suggest you to take private transport (You need to request Hyundai Royal Starex since you have 8 persons) from Changi Airport to Le Grandeur Resort that will be safest.

Davao City...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from chiangi airport to Le grandeur resort

thank you for your reply. Do you know jumbo limo ? I was considering that service.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
974 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation from chiangi airport to Le grandeur resort

Sorry I have not using them before.

For your information that most of the transport service provider charges RM130~RM180 (for 4 persons) from Singapore to JB Area. As for Le Grandeur is slightly out from JB and they might charge you slightly higher. As for 8 persons should be more than that price.

Hope this will help.

Davao City...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation from chiangi airport to Le grandeur resort

Thank you very much. I will take note of that

Davao City...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: transportation from chiangi airport to Le grandeur resort

Okay thanks very much!

6. Re: transportation from chiangi airport to Le grandeur resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:17