We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from legoland to train station

Hobart
Level Contributor
22 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
from legoland to train station

Hi all

Just beginning to plan our trip to Singapore and Malaysia. After 5 nights in Singapore we plan to spend the 6th day at legoland and then catch the overnight train from Johor Bahru to KL. This plan means we will have our luggage (not an excessive amount though) with us and also need to wait until 11pm for the train.

1. Can I leave luggage somewhere at legoland?

2. Has anyone else used the overnight train with kids (mine are 9 and 12)? Was it ok?

3. Will it be feasible to do legoland and waterpark, find dinner and go to train station? Are restaurants and the train station anywhere near legoland? If not how would I get from legoland to the train station (cost?)

or is this plan just ridiculous??

All help appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru District, Malaysia
Cafe BLD at Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel
££ - £££, Asian, Malaysian, International
Chez Papa French Bistro and Wine Bar
££ - £££, French, European, Wine Bar
Spice Grill
££ - £££, Indian
Malaysia
Level Contributor
334 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from legoland to train station

Hi Annierat, hope below info helps as a guide for your traveling :

1) Yes, Legoland provides locker, as per below:

tripadvisor.com.my/ShowTopic-g298278-i9406-k…

2) It's comfortable and the AC might be cold for some in the coach at night. You can opt for sleeper berths. More details here: seat61.com/Malaysia.htm#Singapore_-_Kuala_Lu…

3) Its possible if you can manage your time well at the parks (arriving early morning, rather than noon, in anticipation of the 11pm train to KL). The train station at JB Sentral is approx. about half an hour ride from Legoland by car (around 35kms). You can find dinner at the train station or nearby. Best transportation is to get a taxi and more details at link below, fare might be just a guide, it could be higher,but at least you know the estimation:

www.taxiautofare.com/my/Default.aspx…

Edited: 31 March 2014, 05:07
Mentioned in this post
Legoland Malaysia
Legoland Malaysia
5,088 Reviews
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Hotel Sentral Johor Bahru
Hotel Sentral Johor Bahru
165 Reviews
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
2. Re: from legoland to train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 05:16