We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best family budget hotel near lego land.

Makassar
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Best family budget hotel near lego land.

I'm planning to take my children to Legoland next month. Need a lot of information about Johor Bahru. How much is taxi fare from Senai airport to Legoland? How to get the cheapest ticket for Legoland? What is the best budget hotel near Legoland? I'm looking for a hotel that is also near restaurant and shopping centre. Thanks.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best family budget hotel near lego land.

Hi Jesica,

Legoland is pretty far from everything, the nearest Hotel would be Legoland Hotel which is definitely not a budget one.

For budget traveler, best to to stay at their partner hotel and take up a package that include stay and Legoland ticket, check out:

www.legoland.com.my/Hotel/Accomodation/

From Senai to Legoland, taxi fare is about RM68.

Makassar
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best family budget hotel near lego land.

Thanks Sabah_girl for your info.

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,812 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best family budget hotel near lego land.

Tune hotel Danga Bay is the best budget choice near legoland.

There are 3-4 restaurants nearby, and there are also 2 within the hotel complex itself alongwith a 7-11 shop. See my full review of the hotel. I can highly recommend it for Legoland.

Level Contributor
16 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best family budget hotel near lego land.

If you buy oreo biscuit, there a kid goes free promotion for every adult ticket.

Makassar
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best family budget hotel near lego land.

Thank you all for the answers. Surely will check on Tune hotel at Danga Bay and oreo biscuit promotion.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
988 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best family budget hotel near lego land.

Just my personal opinion that Tune Hotel is not close to any shopping center and restaurant at this moment, may be another 3 years later the Tropicane Danga Bay is ready then OK for you, I think that Bukit Indah Area will be better choice for you, you can consider to check the hotel near Bukit Indah area.

Makassar
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best family budget hotel near lego land.

Thank you Ping. I was checking on some hotels at bukit indah area. What do you think about Princeton hotel there? Is it good?

8. Re: Best family budget hotel near lego land.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Johor Bahru