We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Early December

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather Early December

Hey everyone,

I’ve booked to stay at the four seasons from the 30th Nov to Dec 7th. Just wondered what the weather will be like? Totally except the odd bit of rain! Just dreading torrential rain through out my stay :s Visited Koh Samui in 2016 and the flooding was horrendous, so I’m slighty paranoid!

Thanks guys

Jay x

7 replies to this topic
Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,380 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Early December

Dear Jay,

this year was relatively wet although normally the dry season kicks in around November. Some days were really rainy but we have not been flooded in a long time. I would guess 50/50

Eva

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Early December

Thanks Eva. I’m still in two minds! I’d hate to risk it and see nothing but rain. Thank you for your reply though

Jay x

3. Re: Weather Early December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2018, 12:21

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather Early December

Thanks for your reply! :) was it this December just gone that you went?

Thanks

Jay

5. Re: Weather Early December

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Edited: 31 May 2018, 12:21

6. Re: Weather Early December

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather Early December

Lovely. Thanks for all your information! Made me feel a lot more confident about going!

Jay x

Reply to: Weather Early December
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi