We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

langkawi stay for three days

5 posts
langkawi stay for three days

I'm traveling to KL for the first time and will stay in langkawi for three days, kindly help me to get a better idea about how to make my trip cost effective as well as covering at least 3 major tourist destination.we are 6 women from Pakistan and we would like to get some help.

Regards

6 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,250 posts
237 reviews
1. Re: langkawi stay for three days

Hi

Where are you staying?

Major tourist attractions are the cable car and sky bridge, mangrove tours and sailing trips.

Ahmedabad, India
12 posts
2. Re: langkawi stay for three days

I have spent 3 days last week at Langkawi with my wife and you can refer below tour plan

Day 1: Island hoping tour by sharing boat (25 RM/person)

Day 2: Skycab/Skybridge/Oriental village (Take motor bike on rent if you are comfortable to ride. road are very good and riding in Langkawi is very safe. You need your country driving licence. You will get it in 30RM/Day and two person can ride on moped)

Day 3: Mangrove Tour. You can select tour operator based on your budget as range vary from 35RM to 200 RM per person.

Hope this will help. Enjoy

Ahmedabad, India
12 posts
3. Re: langkawi stay for three days

Regarding stay, suggest to leave near Pantai cenang

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: langkawi stay for three days

I stayed for 3 nights in Dec 17. I reached in afternoon in Langkawi...so first day only rest and local market. You can rent scooty...it's available many places in Langkawi even nearby your hotel also.

Day 2- oriental village including cable car, sky bridge, sky dome, 3D art (must visit) you will love it. Evening free for shopping or just relax on cenang beach.

Day 3 - morning island hopping duration 4 hrs approx and in afternoon if u wish go for mangrove tour.

5 posts
5. Re: langkawi stay for three days

Thanks

5 posts
6. Re: langkawi stay for three days

Thanks.

Reply to: langkawi stay for three days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted