We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi

yarm
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi

Hi Tripadvisors - I have a flight from Doha with Qatar Airways landing at Kuala Lumpur with a 1hr and 15 min wait before transfer to Langawi. If anyone has had any past experience - am I pushing this or will it be OK. Many thanks

4 replies to this topic
Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
5,745 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi

You will need to give more detail - is this a through ticket? Which airlines etc

Your time window is sounding too tight.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,112 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi

Hi

Assuming you are landing in KLIA1 and your flight is leaving from KLIA2 then you will definitely not have enough time to collect baggage, and travel between airports. However, it all depends on who your carrier is for your flight to Langkawi.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
6,027 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi

On the surface it looks too tight , if KLIA and KLIA 2 are both being used , then it won’t work for you.

Cheers

Sean

Ahmedabad, India
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi

I am totally agree with above comments that if you are connecting KLIA and KLIA2, seriously its not possible to catch your next flight in the time you have. If both in KLIA2 then also its very short time if you have to collect bag. However if you do not have to collect bag, it depends on the que at immigration.

Reply to: Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted