We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

San Francisco...
2 posts
Save Topic
Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

Hey everyone. Thought I would post this to gauge the interest of anyone on the forum meeting up for a drink/s on Saturday March 29th, in Pantai Cenang at the Beer Garden Resort.

Its my first time in Langkawi and it would be awesome to connect with other well traveled folks from around the globe and or local/expats. I truly enjoy meeting people from around the globe and can hold an enjoyable conversation on anything from breakfast cereal to economic policies and technology.

Message me if you are interested.

--Fabian

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,057 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

Dear Fabian,

that actually is a great idea! I would definitely come but I have a meeting that time. If you could postpone to Sunday.....

Eva

Kuala Selangor...
Level Contributor
372 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

would love to but M in KL. Enjoy your drinks...Cheers!

Langkawi
Level Contributor
611 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

Dear Fabian,

I would love to also but already have an apointment this saturday!

Cheers,

langkawilover

Level Contributor
146 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

Too bad. I'm back in Europe. Have fun!

5. Re: Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2008, 20:25
Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

Hi Fabian,

Too bad I was back from Langkawi last weekend.

You should try to go to bars such as Champor Champor and Debbie's place in the evening. There are quite some European and American regulars there. Sunbar will be late night place to listen to live music plus meeting up with locals.

Beach Garden is frequented by German guests and travellers but evening meal is popular with all tourists.

7. Re: Any TripAdvisor Members Up For Drinks March 29th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 10:19