We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kedawang beach inn, zackry or Keladi ?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
105 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Kedawang beach inn, zackry or Keladi ?

Hi,

We found 3 of the Guest house, and we love the price.

Anyone can recommend which one should be the best to stay ?

Thanks !!!!

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,154 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kedawang beach inn, zackry or Keladi ?

Dear Dehetoxic,

The only one that I have seen is Pondok Keladi and I love it. I couldn't believe how cheap it is; very good value for money and the atmospere is nice. Beautiful little garden. But Zackry also has a high reputation and is fully booked most of the time.

Eva

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kedawang beach inn, zackry or Keladi ?

Sorry Eva, I have to go with Zacks. I thought the Pondok was a bit of a squat.

And all those manky dogs running around ! Its not for me at all.

London
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kedawang beach inn, zackry or Keladi ?

Heya,

We are at Zackrys now.... the place looks pretty simple but inside youll find pretty much everything you need, when we turned up it looked pretty rustic but come the light of day you realize that you dont need anything more. The beach is 5 minutes walk away, its clean and beautiful, there are plenty of shops and restaurants about, you have internet access, washing, tv/dvd in a communal area and staff are helpful.

Hope that helps,

Tom and Roxy

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,154 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kedawang beach inn, zackry or Keladi ?

It is definitely time for me to go and see Zackry's place. How long will you be staying?

Eva

Kent
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kedawang beach inn, zackry or Keladi ?

We stayed at Pondok for the 3rd time last month. I never wanted to stay at other places available on the island anymore. Kitchen facilities are superb, immaculate gardens, clean room, lovely and friendly dogs accompany us on our morning and evening runs, what more can we ask for...Then again it depends on what you want for your holiday. Pondok is ideal for us to unwind.

6. Re: Kedawang beach inn, zackry or Keladi ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 07:37