We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langkawi All Inclusive Hotels

UK
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Langkawi All Inclusive Hotels

Hi Guys,

Thinking of going to Langkawi to celebrate or maybe commiserate our 25th wedding anniversary. Does anyone know any sites that offer all inclusive hotels? I will arrange the flights. If I put all inc into a search eng this seems to bring up flights too.

Thanks to anyone that replies :-)

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,742 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Langkawi All Inclusive Hotels

HI

The Tanjung Rhu did offer the AI options on food and soft drinks, but they are closing at sometime during the year for a re-furb.

Hotels like the Andaman do a Half Board option.

Don't go expecting Caribbean AI standards.

Can I suggest that you contact the hotels directly that come up in your AI searches. We always book our flights seperatly to our hotels, which we book directly and shop around between the hotels websites and the many hotel booking sites to get the best deal for us.

Mind you, I would love to spend my 25th anniversary at the Casa Del Mar on Pentai Cenang on a BB board, and eat outside the hotel in the many restuarants.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,376 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Langkawi All Inclusive Hotels

Dear Excited,

as Mitch has already told you, T.Rhu offers all inclusive (excluding alcohol) and staying at this lovely resort with this package, you will hardly leave the resort. If this is what you are looking for, this resort is a good choice and great value for money. But you would miss out the experience of testing other restaurants. Langkawi offers a very good choice of cheap local restaurants and exclusive dining places. Some are never to be missed (Wonderland for local seafood, cheap and delicious and - f.e. Bon Ton for a great night dining)

Have fun on Langkawi.

Eva

UK
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Langkawi All Inclusive Hotels

Thanks for your replies. My hubby is diabetic and this is one of the reasons I prefer AI. We both don't really drink so that isn't an issue. I just need to know we can have a meal as and when needed :-)

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Langkawi All Inclusive Hotels

Hi,

We just stayed at Meritus Pelangi. I don't really like this hotel. But they offer a full board - which means 3 meals a day. But actually the restaurants are open all day. You can order food and pay as you go during the day.

Berjaya resort is beautiful, check with them regarding the inclusive. But it's not like Mexico or Caribbean, food all day long.

5. Re: Langkawi All Inclusive Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi