We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance from Bon Ton to beach

Argenton-sur-Creuse...
Level Contributor
84 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
distance from Bon Ton to beach

Hi

How far is Bon Ton from the beach? Is it easy to walk and is it a nice beach? We stayed at the Berjaya this year and I loved swimming in the sea before breakfast.

Thanks

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,075 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance from Bon Ton to beach

Bon Soir, Lasatu,

The Bon Ton used to have a direct access to the beach many years back. Due to the landclaiming project for the airport it lost the beach - for the very good. At least this is for me! The huge land behind was ment to become a golfcourse. Luckily this never happened. Over the years and the helpd of Narell, the lady owner of Bon Ton, it became kind of a swamp or lagoon. Nowhere else I habve seen so many birds.

But to answer your question and not just to write lovestories about this blessed place:

by car it is about 5min. away from Cenang Beach. The crew will give you a lift for free as often as they find time.

Eva

Argenton-sur-Creuse...
Level Contributor
84 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: distance from Bon Ton to beach

Thanks Eva. That sounds like a good reason not to be on the beach and the best of both worlds.

3. Re: distance from Bon Ton to beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi