We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is Pantai Cenang beach like?

Buckinghamshire
2 posts
Save Topic
What is Pantai Cenang beach like?

We are booked into the Casa Del Mar for our honeymoon. I have read lots of great reports about the hotel but what about the beach? I have heard bad reports about dirty beachs and sea water in Langkawi. Should I be worried?

england
Level Contributor
334 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is Pantai Cenang beach like?

We are also staying at Casa del Mar at the end of this year. We posted our questions on the Casa del Mar forum on their website www.casadelmar-langkawi.com. Both questions were answered within 24 hours by their General Manager, Andrew Drummond. Hope you have a fantastic honeymoon. Please post a report on Tripadvisor on your return with photos if possible.

Kuching
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is Pantai Cenang beach like?

The sea water is dirty as in polluted. It just has quite a bit of sand mixed up in it close to shore. It has to do with the underwater geography and the currents around the island.

england
Level Contributor
334 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is Pantai Cenang beach like?

NEW22003 - LOCAL EXPERT - I think your previous report should have read "The sea water is NOT dirty as in polluted". Please clarify.

Kuching
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is Pantai Cenang beach like?

correct

The sea water is NOT dirty as in polluted. Just has sand in it.

Buckinghamshire
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What is Pantai Cenang beach like?

Many thanks for info.