We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renting a car?

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
renting a car?

i am going to langkawi on 9th june 2012..can any one advise me what to see in car before renting?how mucha small car will cost me for three days?is it expensive to hire a car from airport rather then from the city?please help.

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: renting a car?

You seem to have already asked the same questions several times on this forum.

If you need a car for your 3 day stay, then rent from the airport on arrival.

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: renting a car?

But u didnt mention me that how much it costs me?? Plus what to See in car before hiring??

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,319 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: renting a car?

What do you mean what to see in car before hiring?

A little research will point you the answers to your questions. Anyway, just click these --> tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298283-i8829-k540…

and this

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298283-i8829-k541…

Edited: 22 May 2012, 06:31
Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: renting a car?

No I haven't but Pam did on another thread. No idea what you mesan by "see in a car"

"rm 150 to rm 180, approximately. have you tried using the search facility on this site? there is lots of information on here that may be useful to you."

Edited: 22 May 2012, 10:50
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
10,533 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: renting a car?

Hi

What is meant by "see in the car" is make sure you take note of any scratches or damage to it then you cannot be blamed for doing it.

If possible take some photos of the car when you hire it.

Lesley

6. Re: renting a car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 10:15