We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations

N C
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations

I recently booked to stay at the westin in langkawi with my family and would like an honest review on the hotel and the best places to eat, things to do and good beaches to go to while we are there.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,840 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations

Hi NC

What do you and your family enjoy doing? If you give us some idea of that, we can perhaps help you further.

Langkawi is more about nature and wildlife than anything else.

Lesley

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
883 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations

Hi NC

Sorry to sound like a grouch, however I'm sure the reviews you read prior to booking would have been "honest" reviews.

Also,there is a stack of info on this site, and indeed all over the Internet about what to do, where to go, where to eat etc. I'm heading for my firs Langkawi visit later this year and have enjoyed the research side of planning.

Lesley is a wealth of information, but she's right. Once youve done some research, come back and ask specific questions and I have no doubt whatsoever the very friendly and knowledgable Langkawi experts will help you out.

Enjoy the planning - I always consider this the "start" of m holiday.

Cheers

3. Re: Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 07:17