We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skybridge open yet

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Skybridge open yet

Hey guys,

i heard that the sky bridge was closed for renovation sometime in April . Just wanted to quickly check with anyone who has recently been there ? - Isi t open to public now ? We are planning to visit around 22nd Dec

Regards,

Nishant D

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
10,238 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Skybridge open yet

Hi Annie

You can still go in the mangroves in the rain and do the kayaking. Do not let the weather put you off or spoil anything you have planned.

Lesley

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
193 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Skybridge open yet

Latest news from the official website is reopen in may 2013

dhaka
7 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Skybridge open yet

I will visit Langkawi at 27th Dec 2012. will the sky bridge be open on that time?....

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,238 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Skybridge open yet

Hi

No it will not be open. If you see the post above yours it says it will reopen in May 2013.

Lesley

South Hampton
Level Contributor
60 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Skybridge open yet

Not opened as of December 14, 2012. As mentioned, you can take cable car up and look over skybridge below. What I found is that the skybridge only takes you across a small section of area and the cable car takes you higher and you can stand on the viewing deck that extends out a bit to look over the Andaman Sea!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Skybridge open yet

There are 2 observation towers at the top station, but their view there is nothing compared to Sky Bridge's.

San Jose, California
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Skybridge open yet

We just went to Langkawi SKY bridge on October 28th 2013 and were VERY DISSAPOINTED because bridge is still closed. We were not able to walk on the bridge. We were told that we don't know when it will reopen.

Sunita Gandhi

Kepong, Wilayah...
4 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Skybridge open yet

i will be there in langkawi from 15 nov to 17 nov... mean sky bridge still close that time? what the officer told you regarding bout this, my friend ?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,238 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Skybridge open yet

Hi

Yes it will be closed then.

Lesley

20. Re: Skybridge open yet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 06:22