We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pelangi resort room type?

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
pelangi resort room type?

We are staying at the Pelangi Resort in November.There will be 2 Adults and a 7yr old child.Which room should we choose.Is there much difference between the superior and the deluxe?It looks like the superior are garden view and the deluxe are lake,pool or sea view but other than that not much difference.Can someone please help me choose!! I did email the pelangi and they said their room refurbishments will be completed by July.

New South Wales
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: pelangi resort room type?

As I have stayed there before, well if you are going to be there in November, I strongly suggest you to take the Deluxe rooms as they will be refurbished! I understand that the Superior rooms will not be!

Before checking out on my last visit, I made it a point to see the different room categories. The room size is all the same for the deluxe and superior. Of course if you have a higher budget, go for the sea view! They are the best! It is lovely watching the sunset from your own balcony! I guess since you have a child, they will include a rollaway bed just like other 5 star hotels. I am unsure whether this is chargeable.

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pelangi resort room type?

Thankyou for your suggestion.I think we will go for the deluxe lake view.The manager of the Pelangi emailed me a photo and they look really nice.If anyone has any other advice about the Pelangi or Langkawi that would be great.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,789 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pelangi resort room type?

Speaking from when we were at Pelangi in 2002, but we had a DeLuxe Sea View Room, which was an upgrade as it was our Anniversary. It was great. We had first floor and the rooms were very spacious with a huge terrace. Having said that the lake view D/L rooms were the same and as the lakes are wonderful I'm sure if we hadn't had the upgrade we would have been more than satisfied. I'd go for a refurishe room though as by now the others will be a little tired.

4. Re: pelangi resort room type?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 21:18