We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with pool in Cenang/Tengah

sussex
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Topic
Hotel with pool in Cenang/Tengah

hi all,

can anyone recommend a hotel with pool suitable for a family in Cenang or Tengah, want to be close to beach and in good area? not looking to spend more than £60 a night for a double foom?

Norfolk.
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with pool in Cenang/Tengah

Hi

Tengah is quieter but still has many restaurants to choose from.

Have a look at Holiday Villas, La Pari Pari, Green Village or Fave in the Tengah area. Of these only HV is on the beach.

Pantai Cenang is changing so rapidly but you could look at Senari bay or Rainbow Lodge

This is just for starters so if you have any more questions please ask

Mick

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with pool in Cenang/Tengah

AB Motel would be easily within your budget. I believe the brick built chalets on the beach are each still furnished with 2 double beds, so would be suitable for a family.

Of course there is no pool.

Whilst I love Rainbow Lodge it is at the budget end of the scale, for a family one of the little houses might be fine. again no pool, but in a fairly quiet area about 5 mins walk from the beach

Essex
Level Contributor
304 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with pool in Cenang/Tengah

Federal villa shares the pool at holiday villa and is cheaper. I like the pool and bar at The Lanai also which is the last hotel on Tengah.

4. Re: Hotel with pool in Cenang/Tengah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 05:16