We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended itinerary please

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended itinerary please

Travelling to Langkawi for two nights at end of the month - have finally arranged to stay at Sheraton Perdana [not that interested in the beach!].

Will get in to Langkawi around 4 pm on a Thursday and will leave around 1 pm on Saturday.

I will be with wife a 2 young children - 3 year old and 3 months old.

What things should I definitely see/do?

PS - I do intend to hire a car as recommended by many on this board

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended itinerary please

I'd very much like to give you an answer with this posting, but I am a little worried about what to do with a three month old baby on Langkawi. The island is a nature kid of place, treking, boats, wildlife, etc.

How about the Crocodile farm, the Snake sanctuary, or Oriental Village, Underwaterworld (aquarium) or the tropical bird park. The night market, shopping in Kuah, Eagle Square in Kuah is next to Legenda, this place tells the story of the folklore and ledgends of the islands.

If you are hiring a car you can do these in a day or two.

2. Re: Recommended itinerary please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 04:18
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question