We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Automatic Transmission Car Rental

Kota Kinabalu...
1 post
Save Topic
Automatic Transmission Car Rental

Warm Greetings.

I am going to Langkawi on 16/09/13 to 18/09/13. Have been doing online reading about Langkawi car rental and found that Anox Travel and Tour offers Viva Automatic Transmission RM60 for 24 hours. May I know is this a legal company? Will this be a good choice for me?

Any other reliable company which offers Viva/Myvi/Picanto Automatic Transmission at similar rate?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Langkawi
Langkawi
Langkawi District, Malaysia
norfolk
Level Contributor
7,716 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Automatic Transmission Car Rental

i don' know the company you mention. we use indra at the airport and pay rm60 to rm75 per day, depending on the size of the car we need. we have had excellent service from them, and extra help when we had a problem unrelated to the hire car [we forgot to drop off our hotel key after checking out, and they kindly returned it to the hotel for us].

very happy with them over several trips.

2. Re: Automatic Transmission Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2014, 06:21