We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk in accommodation

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
139 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Walk in accommodation

Hi, we are coming to Langkawi 26/6/14 to 10/7/14. I've been wondering if we book one weeks accommodation can we then have a look around and then choose somewhere else to stay??? We are frequent Bali travellers and its possible there as there is SO much on offer. Thanks so much. Any area will do. I will book Cenang.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
6,989 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walk in accommodation

Dear Astrachic,

June, July should be relatively quiet unless there is school holiday.

Within the last 2 years a hell a lot new and cheap hotels and home stays opened up and it should not be a problem just to walk in but I would guess that it is cheaper to book ahead online.

Eva

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,636 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walk in accommodation

i agree with eva. you could check the places out in person, then book online. online bookings usually work out cheaper.

3. Re: Walk in accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 05:18