We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rampant sailing or sunset dinner cruise?

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
rampant sailing or sunset dinner cruise?

hi, is there any difference between "rampant sailing" & "sunset dinner cruise" other than timing? which 1 is better & what about their rates in RM?

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,624 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rampant sailing or sunset dinner cruise?

impossible to answer - since we don't know who is operating the sunset dinner cruise. there are several operators.

rampant sailing offer an excellent day out, from around 9.30 a.m. to about 4 p.m. soft drinks are included all day, a lovely lunch, with wine for those who would like it. this is emphatically not a 'booze cruise' however.

sunset cruises tend to have more guests, fewer activities, and a greater emphasis on the 'free bar'. of course, it is not 'free'.

for prices - see the individual companies' websites.

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: rampant sailing or sunset dinner cruise?

we r going to langkawi on 26th sept for 3 days.. do i need to book "rampant sailing" right now? or after arrival we can book it? will we get ticket for 28 or 29th sept if we book it after arrival?

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,624 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rampant sailing or sunset dinner cruise?

best to book it now. they limit guests numbers - maximum of ten i think - and do not sail every day.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
6,973 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rampant sailing or sunset dinner cruise?

Sure it is possible to answer your question:

The following companies all offer sunset dinner cruises:

Blue Water Star Sailing

Crystal Yachts

Damai Indah Luxury Cruise

Naam Cruise

Tropical Charters

I listed by alphabet, not by price, duration, service

Eva

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,624 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rampant sailing or sunset dinner cruise?

misunderstood. again. i said it was impossible to answer because the o.p. had not told us which dinner cruise! and i am certain the op did not ask for a list of operators.

they asked which is better. and what the differences are. but each operator does a different thing. but heyho. you got your own business in anyway.

6. Re: rampant sailing or sunset dinner cruise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2014, 05:19