We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advise needed for hotel near beach and easy with transport

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
813 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
advise needed for hotel near beach and easy with transport

good day am need help on finding hotel near beach and easy access to places and transportation access able to my friend needs as his birthday we want him to feel happy n relax for a 3d2n stay with budget of 70usd thank you for response and any recommendation for taxi driver for him to get around easily

Launceston...
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: advise needed for hotel near beach and easy with transport

hi tommo was just reading your review my hubby and I are looking to go to Langkawi next march and have no idea where to stay we are middle aged and like somewhere nice and near the beach would you recommend where you stayed?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,726 posts
1,719 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: advise needed for hotel near beach and easy with transport

We stayed at Villa Molek and they are great villas. Quite large and private. Not on the beach but 5 minute walk away in between Pentai Tengah and Pantai Cenang. It has 2 restos on site and if you have no children its great as you must be over 18 yrs old to stay there.

We preferred a beachfront location but they were either family resorts so lots of children or they were more than I wanted to spend but in the end very happy with my choice.

My review here:

tripadvisor.com.au/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
813 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: advise needed for hotel near beach and easy with transport

forummers and tripadvisors i had a beautiful vacation in the heart of langkawi i stayed in langkapuri resort the wifi sucks big time but my home was near the beach i had a great time swimimng alot of shops close but i had a bazzar ramadan in kedawang my profile pic of the pic i took..

44. Re: advise needed for hotel near beach and easy with transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 06:15