We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langkawi or Tioman

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
51 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Langkawi or Tioman

Hi,

We are a group of five adults and three children (9,6,5 years) . Two of them do not swim. But they love beaches and love to make sand castle etc. We are confused between Langkawi and Tioman and where should we go for 3 days 2 nights kind of a trip. Agenda is to keep the kids busy and they should have maximum fun. Idea is to find out if there are more fun activities apart from beaches. I know Langkawi has sky bridge which is famous and my 9 year will love to visit. Does Tioman has similar stuff.

Need Help

Regards,

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,851 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Langkawi or Tioman

Hi

Langkawi has the cable car. The skybridge has been closed for a couple of years now.

There is also Underwater World and a trip in the mangroves which your kids may enjoy.

Lesley

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,653 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Langkawi or Tioman

as far as i am aware, tioman is a natural island, no cable car and so on. but to find out what attractions there are, visit the Tioman pages. here

tripadvisor.co.uk/Tourism-g303993-Pulau_Tiom…

3. Re: Langkawi or Tioman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 06:23