We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Require info about sights in Langkawi

England, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Require info about sights in Langkawi

Hii.. I am Matt

I will be visiting i in Malaysia next month for some reasons.Would talk a halt for a day or two.I am a naturalist and planing to enjoy the natural beauty of Langkawi Malaysia.Can anyone suggest which all places can I see in a day....it should be something like mountain viewing or islands...

Thanks in Advance

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Require info about sights in Langkawi

Well Matt,

Malaysia is a great place and has nature at its best view.

Since you plan to visit Langkawi - I will suggest you to go for Langkawi Mangrove Forest or Pulau Payar Marine Park Snorkeling Tour as I have been to these places and they are worth sightseeing

England, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Require info about sights in Langkawi

Hi Buddy,

Thanks for quick info...Well I would love to be there.Can you suggest how had you planned the trip?As I will be new to the place.Your suggestions will help me to make decisions.

Thanks in advance.

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Require info about sights in Langkawi

Hi Matt,

You can plan your trip by self or take any tour plan from a tourist agency.I had opted for <a bookmytours.asia

The trip was good and even the service.I had visited some other places as well.But since you said you wish to get more closer towards nature so i suggested the tours.

Check out the tours and plan accordingly.

Brian

Edited: 29 July 2014, 09:58
England, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Require info about sights in Langkawi

Ok will check out.Thanks buddy

Edited: 29 July 2014, 10:02
Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,675 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Require info about sights in Langkawi

You will find Palau Payer very touristy.

I enjoy the snorkelling aspect, but dislike everything else. It is a full day trip.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,985 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Require info about sights in Langkawi

Hi

To get the best from your trips look at Dev's Adventure Tours www.langkawi-nature.com

They do excellent mangrove trips - you may like the kayaking trip or be interested in a jungle trek. All the guides are fully trained naturalists and know a lot about the flora and fauna of the island so you will definitely see and learn a lot from a day out with this company.

Lesley

7. Re: Require info about sights in Langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:16