We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bi-Cycle Rental

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bi-Cycle Rental

Hi,

We will be staying in Langkawi, near Cenang beach, underwater world soon. Need to know whether bi-cycle on rent is available, where and how much to pay.

Also, how far is cable car station from Cenang beach on a leisurely bi-cycle ride. Are roads well marked? Can park bi-cycle there safely?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
10,236 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bi-Cycle Rental

Hi

Where are you staying? Your hotel may be able to help you with bicycle rental.

It is a good 20 mins by car from Pantai Cenang to the cable car so goodness knows how long it will take you by bicycle! The roads are well signposted but it will be quite an uphill struggle to get there.

Lesley

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,075 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bi-Cycle Rental

Dear Ans,

you will easily find a bicycle in the stretch of Cenang. It is lovely to drive through the padi fields but to Oriental Village..., well, I have seen people doing that...

Have fun

Eva

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bi-Cycle Rental

@Steady @CaptainEva Thanks a lot for your help :)

San Lorenzo in...
Level Contributor
1 post
218 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bi-Cycle Rental

Hi Eva,

I am planning a trip to Langkawi in December, staying at the Westin, Kuah.

As a keen and fit cyclist I would like to explore the Island by bike. I think the Westin does bike rental but I would appreciate it if you could give me a contact for the Cycle Club in Langkawi ( you mentioned the Club in a forum a few years ago).It would be good to get some local cycling information (routes, times etc etc) from like minded people. This will be my first visit to the Island so it is all new to me.

5. Re: Bi-Cycle Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi