We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langkawi Photographer

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Langkawi Photographer

Does anyone have recommendations for a photographer in Langkawi? I'm 7 months pregnant and want some nice couples photos taken while we're there on our babymoon.

Girona, Spain
Level Contributor
165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Langkawi Photographer

I cannot reccomend any, but if you Google 'photographer Langkawi' you will at least find some contact numbers/email of photographers that work on the island. I have looked and hopefully you will find someone who can take these happy memories of your trip for you.

Helsinki
Level Contributor
439 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Langkawi Photographer

On website langkawi-gazette.com I found this one: http://www.affendy.com. I don't know anything about this company/person so I cannot tell more/recommend it.

Cheers,

Jeku

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,568 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Langkawi Photographer

Hi

Quite a few years ago there was a photographer on the island by the name of Affendy and if this is the same one, he ran off with all the money and never gave anyone photographs!!

Lesley

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,004 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Langkawi Photographer

Affendy was or in a certain way still is a friend of mine and I used his services many times but he had taken photos of a wedding and never came up with the pics although he had been paid. Sorry, but better look for someone else. I have used a German guy called Ralph but I lost his contact. Limes Passion might offer the service.

Eva

Helsinki
Level Contributor
439 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Langkawi Photographer

Maybe Langkawi-Gazette should remove him from their directory.

6. Re: Langkawi Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 December 2014, 11:05
Edited: 09 December 2014, 11:05
norfolk
Level Contributor
7,643 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Langkawi Photographer

peter, i understand your wish to promote your new business, but this is inappropriate. posters are not allowed to advertise their own companies in this forum.

8. Re: Langkawi Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2015, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi