We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - Langkawi wedding

Melbourne...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help - Langkawi wedding

Hi,

We are getting married on 26 March 2015 and we are looking for the following:

1) band who will get everyone dancing and we can ask them to play whatever we want to

They need to be fun and funky

2) photographer - similar style like this http://www.becmatheson.com

3) hair and make up stylist

4) The venue closes at 12am. If our guests would like to go somewhere after that for a party on Thursday night where would be the best place to go? Our wedding is in Berjaya Resort.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,440 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help - Langkawi wedding

Hi

What have the wedding planners at Berjaya suggested to you regarding the above? I am sure they will help to make these arrangements for you.

Langkawi is not really a party island. The Lobby Lounge at the Berjaya is open until 1.00am. Other than that you will have to take taxis into Pantai Tengah, which is around 30 min journey. Eagle Rock and Sunba are usually open until around 3.00 am

Lesley

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
6,986 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help - Langkawi wedding

Dear Teresa,

you will have difficulties to find a band. And those coming from KL are very expensive.

there is wedding planer here on the island and he is certainly cheaper than the hotel. His name is Sasha. Check him at facebook - sorry, I have no details.

In Pantai Cenang is a hairdresser. Again, sorry I don't know details ( gosh, and they call me an expert for this island - I will have to do some homework)

Your venue closes at 12 noon or night?

Eva

Melbourne...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help - Langkawi wedding

Hi, 12 at night. Would you perhaps know any good DJ on Langkawi? Or maybe traditional malaysian dancers?

4. Re: Help - Langkawi wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2015, 05:15