We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family trip in langkawi

1 post
Save Topic
Family trip in langkawi

Hello beautiful people,

My name is Asadbek, I am travelling to Langkawi with my family of 3 adults and a child(7 years old) on 25 May for 5 days, and really struggling with planning the trip properly. We want to discover the Langkawi, pick up top places and must to do activities. So we highly appreciate your recommendations on:

what places to go and activities to do,

where to stay to be more comfortable to reaching this destinations,

hire a car or use a cab?

or do you think that staying in comparably cheaper hotel in the centre of the city, in first 3 days, discover the Island and then to move to another resort and relax?

I am stuck! HELP

thank you in advance

Edited: 01 May 2016, 19:32
18 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,138 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Family trip in langkawi

Pradeep

This is an old post from way back in May!!

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Family trip in langkawi

Hey Eva how are you? Jumping on this randomly as I'm not sure how to private msg you but I'm looking for a babysitter in langkawi in April. I've seen your post online that you may know of someone? Any help will really be great thanks

1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Family trip in langkawi

Btw I'm a Muslim and I used to work with American and Oz family previously. Hope to hear the good news from you. Happy weekend!!

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Family trip in langkawi

Y not crocodile farm with Kids.

plus all hopping tours have eagle feeding included. that might be scary for kids, how to avoid that

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,138 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Family trip in langkawi

shahzad

You have asked this question in a separate post.

What CaptainEva means is that any tours which exploit animals are cruel and not what should be happening in 2018 as people should know better.

Petaling Jaya...
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Family trip in langkawi

Hello beautiful people,

My name is KietLee, I am travelling to Langkawi with my family of adults and 3 kids (8, 10 and 11 years old), We are arrive Langkawi international airport at 15:35 pm on 16/06/2018 and stay in The Willage Langkawi untill 8:15 am on 19/06/2018 go back to Langkawi airport.

So, We are highly appreciate your commendations on:

1/ Rent a car with dirver ( I can not drive) or take taxi or grab car,

2/ Go to Visit Skycable and Sky bridge and some places else….

Please help me as soon as possible!

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

KietLee.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
12,138 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Family trip in langkawi

Just hire a taxi or a Grab car and you can easily visit the cable car and some other places.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,380 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Family trip in langkawi

Dear Kiet Lee,

go with Grab not taxi to the cable car and take another one back as you do not want to pay for waiting time. The cable car and Oriental Village and other activities here can take a few hours.

There are many nice activities to do with kids according to your budget and interest such as water sports and tours around nature....

Eva

Reply to: Family trip in langkawi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi