We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Vitoria-Gasteiz...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Possible to see the World Cup?

Hi!

I am planning to go to the Perhentian Island but I wonder if there exist the possibility to see the Football World Cup?

Thank you guys

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible to see the World Cup?

Hi,

well Astro is available in Perhentian island,but best you ask the place that you will be staying if they subscribe to Astro Sports channel.

Vitoria-Gasteiz...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible to see the World Cup?

Thank you man! I was most wondering about bar in the beaches where you can see the world cup with more people, but it is good to know.

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,586 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Possible to see the World Cup?

Where you will stay in Perhentian?

Vitoria-Gasteiz...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Possible to see the World Cup?

Still not decided, I dont know if go directly to Kecil and look there for accommodation in Coral Bay or book something more quiet in Besar.

5. Re: Possible to see the World Cup?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 05:16