We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel

London, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel

Hi everyone, which is better cameron highlands resort or the lakehouse , from the pictures the lakehouse seems in a much more attractive area... but since i have never been there i cannot realy tell, one of the things i am looking at is location, would love the hotel to be surrounded with greenery

Thanks

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,161 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel

Cameron Highlands Resort is the better hotel and in a more central area between Tanah Rata and Brinchang fronting a golf course.

The Lakehouse has a nicer garden, and is located near a lake which is slightly muddy due to siltation but not so centrally located as it is in Habu.

Both are fronting the main road in the Highlands.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel

Cameron Highland Resort and The Lakehouse both are good resort and too expensive rates. I would suggest to stay at The Lake House because of surrounding this area greenery and less crowded.Its more privacy and relaxing.

You can the photo on the link below..

www.cameronhighland.my/TheLakeHouse.html

London, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel

Thank you both for the help

4. Re: Which hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 06:16