We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from KL to Cameron Highlands and back

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from KL to Cameron Highlands and back

My husband and I will be in KL in early May, We want to visit CH and I have looked at TA questions and see we can catch a bus there and back. Would the bus stop at any of the waterfalls on the way up or would we need to do a local tour once there. Can anyone suggest a good local tour. We are only spending one night.

We want to go back to an airport hotel - would this be possible or to be dropped somewhere near there and then get a taxi.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,235 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from KL to Cameron Highlands and back

Ribinson water fall is about 2 km from Tanah Rata town,

goto this site for info on more waterfall and how to get there.

www.cameronhighland.net/robinson-falls.htm

Edited: 09 January 2012, 00:27
Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from KL to Cameron Highlands and back

The taxi available from KLIA or LCCT to Cameron Highland will cost you RM300 above per taxi per way..its take 3 hour journey .Robinson Waterfalls are located at Tanah Rata and you can follow the trail..I recommended you to stay at Century Pines Hotel...which are the nearest Hotel to Robinson Waterfall..Tanah Rata are recommended to stay because more convenient for Restaurant,Bank,Bus Station and other..

cameronhighland.my/CenturyPinesResort.html

Hotel you can arrange your tour..but stay 1 night bit limited time to explore other places such Tea Boh , Butterfly Garden , Strawberry Park , Brinchang Night Market.

3. Re: Travel from KL to Cameron Highlands and back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2013, 10:29