We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bringing Pets into Kuantan

Which Kuantan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Carolina
2 posts
Save Topic
Bringing Pets into Kuantan

Does anyone have any advice or experience with bringing pets into Kuantan. What issues will we face when moving there and bringing our pup along ?

thanks

TMc

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bringing Pets into Kuantan

Kuantan population is made up of majority muslims and they aren't very fond of dogs. I've asked around and most muslim friends couldn't give me a good answer. They love cats though.

If you're moving there, I suggest you look for Chinese populated area in town center.

South Carolina
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bringing Pets into Kuantan

Thx for your quick response. Yes we will be moving there for 1 1/2 - 2 years and we have a small inside dog. We haven't been on a trip to find housing, so I have no idea of the areas of town. I will keep in mind the Chinese areas you speak of. thx!

Kuantan, Pahang
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bringing Pets into Kuantan

The Malays aint allowed to touch the dogs.so u hv to really take care and dun let ur dogs away.So hv u make decision on the places where u will be staying?

4. Re: Bringing Pets into Kuantan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Kuantan