We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Kuantan airport to Club Med Cherating

Which Kuantan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shanghai
1 post
Save Topic
Transfer from Kuantan airport to Club Med Cherating

Is it easy and reliable to get a taxi from the airport? or prebooked van is better? any recommedation to rent a van?

Gujarat, India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,932 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Kuantan airport to Club Med Cherating

You dont say how many there are of you, but the cheapest way is

just to get a taxi if you have not got loads of 'stuff', larger taxis are available,.

There are taxi booths just as you come out of the arrivals hall, if you use the one directly in front of you on the end they are fine (they all charge the same price).

Booking a van from Club Med is very expensive.

Have a look at this thread, I know its a little old but will give you more info

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298296-i9833-k2…

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Kuantan airport to Club Med Cherating

Will be going to cherating club med for company trip and will need to leave early. am thinking of getting flight from kuantan back to kl, but how can i get taxi booked from cherating to kuantan? Do you have number for taxi company that i can call?

3. Re: Transfer from Kuantan airport to Club Med Cherating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Kuantan