We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nannies for young babies

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Nannies for young babies

Hi all,

I am hoping to go to Club Med Cherating Beach with my wife and two of our friends in October/November this year. I was hoping to make it mid-November so that our new baby will be just 4 months old and able to go in the Club Med Baby Club, but it is looking too difficult to get time off work, so may have to do October.

I have seen the odd person talk about nannies being available for babysitting (outside of Club Med), and I wondered if anyone knew whether or not it would be possible to do this for very young infants like at 3 months of age, or whether it would be far too complicated.

Of course we would be hoping to spend a lot of the time with the kids (the other couple would have an 11 month old), but it would be nice to have a few times when the adults could just relax for a while.

Does anyone know anything about the nanny situation in these places? It would be a shame that we wouldn't be able to use the Baby Club (I suppose the nanny would just have to be in the room?). May have to do a big rethink of the whole holiday, but anyway would very much appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks.

1. Re: Nannies for young babies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Kuantan