We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping ground at Cherating

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
313 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Camping ground at Cherating

Hello, I am planning to go camping to Cherating on this coming Raya Holiday 28-30 July. Can you recommend a decent campsite ground for me? Thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping ground at Cherating

Hi,

when I visited Kampung Cherating, I saw few camps set up .

Sorry I cannot recall the exact name,but what I can remember is the road nearby which has the name of our previous prime minister wife- Siti Hasmah on it.

Can also check at Ranting resort,as I also saw some camp tents set up.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
313 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping ground at Cherating

where is the exact location of kampung cherating? before or after cherating beach?

thanks for the info, will check out ranting resort too

Kuala Selangor...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camping ground at Cherating

hi. i am also visiting cherating from 26-28. Planning to camp for a night. May I know where is the best & convenient place to set up our camp? Preferably without fee.. Also please do let me know on the fee if anyone happens to know. Thank you soooo muchhhh :)

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
313 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Camping ground at Cherating

I can't find any and booked a chalet at kampung cherating

Kuala Selangor...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Camping ground at Cherating

ohhh :( Okok thank youuuu Have a great holiday ! :)

6. Re: Camping ground at Cherating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 05:15