We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do we get from :

Which Pangkor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How do we get from :

Will be staying for 02 Nights at Pankor Laut Resort and want to Travel Via Cameron Highlands (Over night stay 01 Nte) then proceed to Tanjong Jara Resort for 02 nights - Can anyone advise the best road Bus / Train route to do this trip without taking flights - greatly appreaciated.

This travel is going to be between the latter part of Oct 2011 - 02 adults.

Then from Janjong Jara to trake a train / bus to Singapore

Thank you.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,941 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do we get from :

Train is not an option. If you look at a railway map of Malaysia, you will see that there is no railway line going to either Pangkor, Cameron Highlands or Tanjung Jara.

To be honest, your best bet would be probably to self-drive or charter a car/driver. Buses would take a long time and involve multiple changes of bus along the way.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do we get from :

Thanks you so much - I did look and did not find a railway connection, the reason I wanted to check as most countries have railway lines along the coastal belt. I wanted to make sure. I'll take a private car.or self-drive. Best regards.and thank you again.

3. Re: How do we get from :

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Pangkor