We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pangkor Paradise??

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,614 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
Pangkor Paradise??

It's some years since we last visited Pangkor. When we did, we always stayed at Pangkor Paradise. It is/was just past the school, along a footpath towards the beach

I'm trying to persuade my OH to make a return visit, If PP is still there, I think I'll be able to!! The accommodation was pretty basic but there was something about the place and the people that stayed there - no-one ever wanted to leave.

Is it still there? Is it still run by the same people? The lady also worked in a travel office in Lumut.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pangkor Paradise??

hiya raw , how u duin I think Pangkor Paradise in Pasir Bogak shut down a few years ago,

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,614 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pangkor Paradise??

Do you know if anything else has opened on the same beach?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pangkor Paradise??

hiya Pangkor Sandy Beach Resort at Pasir Bogak used to be Beach Huts. But new management have bought it and made huge refurbishment and renovations .

4. Re: Pangkor Paradise??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2013, 10:19