We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer for family portraits

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Photographer for family portraits

Hi. Visiting Penang next month and thinking of getting some beach/garden photos with the family.

Does anyone have any contacts? Care to share previous experiences? Things to beware? Are they expensive?

Any input would help.

Thanks in advance.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer for family portraits

Hi Jillybean,

Yes I can personally reccommend for you. I have been to Penang 4 times, and my 3rd visit I used the services of JK Photography

here are there details.

11500 Penang, Malaysia

Phone +60 12-455 6989

Email jin8001@gmail.com

Website http://www.facebook.com/JinKeong

They will do whatever style you are after. If you have a look at JK photography on facebook he has lots of photos on there. I didn't think that they were expensive compared to what we paid here in australia. I actually can't remember what I paid to be honest. But we had a 2 hour shoot at the botanical gardens in penang with my mum and son, and the photos were natural and beautiful and we got them on a dvd and cd. Would definately use them again.

PM me if you would like any further details.

Nothing to beware of that I can think.

Hope that helps.

Angela

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographer for family portraits

Thanks Angela. Saw your photos on the fb page. Beautiful! :)

I have messaged Jin and hopefully he'll respond soon.

Just want to ask if you had booked him well in advance when you used his services? We are going next month. Hoping it's enough time to organise it.

Tnx again.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographer for family portraits

Hi it was in advance, but not age from what I remember..I think if you get in touch now, it shouldn't be a problem. He would be able to let you know if he is free then or not:)

Hope you manage to get in, it is a nice fun time:)

Enjoy

4. Re: Photographer for family portraits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:16