We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Penang Bridge international marathon 2013!!!

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kampar District...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Penang Bridge international marathon 2013!!!

I came to Penang to join this event for the first time. We stay in nordin mews hotel. This is such a very nice and cozy hotel. I really recommended to all of you. For this hotel, I give 4.5/5 points! Oh by the way I didn't get the medal for the marathon but I still manage to finish it within two hours tine. Not bad people!

Malaysia
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Penang Bridge international marathon 2013!!!

not bad.

come again next year at the New bridge.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,876 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Penang Bridge international marathon 2013!!!

I assume you ran the half marathon and not the full marathon otherwise you'd be the new world record holder :) Well done for finishing, it's a great feeling and under two hours is a great time.

Sounds like you enjoyed it. I was registered to run the full marathon and I'm so disappointed I couldn't make it. But I will be there next year for either half or full - plan to do a full either there or in KL in 2014.

Edited: 18 November 2013, 07:22
3. Re: Penang Bridge international marathon 2013!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 06:20