We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kudat Accommodation

New Zealand
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kudat Accommodation

We are planning on hiring a rental car from Kota Kinabalu and heading to the park and Sandakan via Kudat. I can not find any accommodation suggestions for Kudat, can someone help me please? There will be just the two of us travelling in June/July and we are budget/mid range people, require somewhere clean, comfortable & quiet.

Thanks

Darwin Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kudat Accommodation

I've stayed at the Kudat Golf and Marina Resort each year since 2006. It's very comfortable, and good value food is available at the golf club. We book a suite (around RM300/night) but you can get standard rooms around RM200/night.

Try contacting the resort direct through their website: www.kudatgolfmarinaresort.com/index.html

We have always been able to get the best price through Ping Anchorage in KL - pinganchorage.com.my

I'd suggest trying the resort direct in the first instance - if they say their internet rate for a suite (currently RM278) is only for Malaysians, then try Ping Anchorage.

Happy to provide any other information you want on Kudat.

Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
50 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kudat Accommodation

kudat golf have internet rates for 144 ring about. check it out

Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
50 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kudat Accommodation

we are staying at the Kudat marina golf club which is nice with pool, eat across the road at the golf club or in the centre of Kudat. There is a shuttle 10 rm which takes you there. Do visit the tip of Borneo it is spectacular, wonderful beach and sea

4. Re: Kudat Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2011, 05:15