We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury villa in Sabah

London, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Luxury villa in Sabah

Hi, we're a party of 6 adults and 3 children hoping to come to Sabah at the end of the year. Does anyone know of a luxury villa with it's own pool and close to a beach? Thanks.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury villa in Sabah

Hi,

You can check out the Pool Villas at Nexus Resort Karambunai. It is located at the beach front with personal jacuzzi,not a swimming pool but a lap pool to be exact.

Nexus is about 38km from Kota Kinabalu International Airport.

There is another luxury villa at Kudat namely Kudat Riviera,but i have not visited & not much info on it. This villa are far off town though,takes about 3 hours by road?

Nickie

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury villa in Sabah

Hi Sabah Girl! Thanks so much for your reply. Nexus would be okay but I've followed up on your suggestion regarding Kudat and have found a villa called Hibiscus Villa - www.hibiscusvillaborneo.com - this looks fantastic and exactly what we're looking for. I've booked it so will let you know how we get on.

Thanks again,

Myrtle

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury villa in Sabah

Hi!

You are most welcome! Do drop in a review once you are back okay?

Thank you in advance!

Nickie

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxury villa in Sabah

Hello Sabah Girl - please forgive me for not getting back to you until now. Our stay at Hibiscus Villa was amazing and I thank you for recommending Kudat Riviera (although the Kudat Riviera development has stalled and not progressing currently). I cannot praise Hibiscus Villa and the staff enough - amazing location and so luxurious. The swimming pool is huge and the beach is just minutes away. The food provided by their chef was amazing too. We've decided to go back there at the end of this year :-) and I was wondering whether you know of any independent tour guides that are good and reliable - we are keen to explore the Kudat Peninsular this time around and believe employing a tour guide for a week is the best way to do this.

Thanks again.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luxury villa in Sabah

Hi Mytle,

Thanks for sharing!

Glad you had a great time!

Nickie

6. Re: Luxury villa in Sabah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 16:41